Cran Bog Hawgs Annual Labor Day "Local 360" will be held at Tispaquin this year on Sept 2 from 6am to noon. launching out of the Tispaquin Campground at 68 purchase st in Middleboro. Email me at dwojo@hotmail.com if you plan to attend

Had to move this event to Tispaquin this year because of the $25 per car fee at Billington...I talked to Ted Bubbins at Plymouth town hall and he doesn't know anything about waving the fee for fishermen.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 pm

do you have to be a cran bog hawg member to fish?

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:04 pm

no member fees for open events...just have to have a fullsize bass rig and boat liability insurance....u can email me at dwojo@hotmail.com for more info

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

i don't have either of those things, i own a jon boat,and can't afford liability insurance, so I'm out. but I'll probably see you guys there, that's my home away from home

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:54 pm

you can show up at the ramp at the campground with yur stuff and maybe someone will need a partner for this event

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Dave, my boat is back runnin and I will be there

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

ok al...ty...will be good to see u there!...looks like 15-20 boats so far.....and 1 more day to go to......try to get there around 5 am

Posted Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm

could you guys please save a spot for me at the main boat ramp?, I'm not fishing in the tournament, but since mother nature screwed up my fishing today(sunday), I'd like to go on monday since I have it off and need to get out fishing before I go back to my lovely job on tuesday, thanks!!

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

???...u will have to pay the $10 fee to launch

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 pm

The tourney launches from the campground, not the main boat ramp. Should have plenty of parking

Posted Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links