Taking the Tour to the Shore. Saturday evening to Sunday am
Anyone hear how the action is, Stripers and Blues.

Thanks
Muskie

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 am

Block island is soooooo friggin amazing for stripers!!!!!
First time I went I caught a 35lbser

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 am

I would like to thank Captain Jerry McDonald, and my bother, Muskiebigfish, for keeping the chum going out on the Soutwest Ledge. These selfless gentlemen were willing to share their Saturday dinner (with the fish) so I could catch my Suday dinner! A trip with the right guys, regarless of the conditions, and conditions there were, makes for a dynamite time.
I have only been out on big charter boats for cod, haddock, and pollack. This was not a big boat, but the waves were! Ths is gonna sound crazy but I was disappointed in the fight of such a big fish, it seemed like it wanted to be in the boat. What I was super impressed with was the beauty of the fish itself. It had a purple hue to it that made it seem fake, knowing full well that it was real and I wasn't sleeping in my chair (this time!). I would like to go again for these beauties, but I think I would like to give it a shot from shore. Ahhh, who am I kidding, I'd go for them from the space shuttle if I could. This was a nice warm up for the Salmon run in six or seven weeks.WHO'S COMING? Go Fish

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:34 pm

almost time to change that PIC!!!!!!

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links