any body know where i can catch these fish?????

im staying at my buddies place. he lives just outside augusta.
i know ill be fishing belgrade for pike! do i have a good chance of catching one in these lakes. how do i fish for them??

any lakes around there with good populations of slamon and lakers??? i plan on jigging for them.

i have yet to catch any of these fish.

any lakes with walleye?

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 am

bassturds

any body know where i can catch these fish?????

im staying at my buddies place. he lives just outside augusta.
i know ill be fishing belgrade for pike! do i have a good chance of catching one in these lakes. how do i fish for them??

any lakes around there with good populations of slamon and lakers??? i plan on jigging for them.

i have yet to catch any of these fish.

any lakes with walleye?

You will be in gods country. I LOVE that area of Maine. Some of the best fishing in New England right there. I used to rent a cottage with my family on Great Pond. We did it for like 5 years in a row. For pike look for weedy bays either fish bait or troll flashy spoons slowly. I don't know about any of the other species you mentioned. Walleye are very rare in New England. Not many places have them anymore. Almost every lake and pond have trout though. The bass fishing in that area is off the hook!!! Good luck and let us know how you do

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

I'm so pumped!

Deff catchin pike. He lives on cobbossancantee lake.
Reported to have pike. That came down via river from another lake!

It's one of the best bass lakes in New England.i can't wait to kick his ass next week!!! On his home lake

Posted Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links