Hey guys, I haven't gotten a chance really to search around or sign up for anything so far, which brings me to my question if there are any freshwater bass fishing tournaments anybody knows about coming up for solos or teams or anything that I could possibly enter. Thanks for your time and your answers are appreciated!

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

There's a schedule at the bottom right of the home page. Everything you need to know is there under the schedule

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Really? Wow I am embarrassed haha thank you for telling me tho man I appreciate it!

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. No problem. A lot of people miss that stuff

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:56 pm

The first and most important rule is to sign up ONLY if you intend on actually fishing it! There are still too many people who sign up and don't show or cancel with little or no notice. It changes people's plans who may have wanted or been able to fish a tourney at first, but because they didn't get in the first time they changed their plans. Life happens, just not every single week and if it does, don't take a spot you know you can't keep!

Too much work goes into getting the permits and scheduling these things out to have people make excuses all the time and make the field smaller and making the payouts smaller for no real good reason.

Hope you can make some tourneys. They can be fun!

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links