HAHA got your attention

Anywho on a serious matter(although most of you are 5 steps ahead of me) DON'T FORGET YOUR SUN SCREEN OR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. Stupid me ignored the strong sun last friday and this morning i woke up with intense pain with massive patches of sun burnt blisters all over my shoulders and back. Some of them are bigger than a quarter around and stand up like lego blocks on my back. At the time i knew i may of gotten crispy, but no idea the damage actually done. Was really looking forward to fishing this morning too! So sitting behind this computer with an annoying burning back and jars of aloe being spread on my back and wondering how im going to sleep tonight here's a reminder BE PROTECTED AND DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THAT SUN OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE ME

TIGHT LINES MAFF

Last edited by lunkerhunter2366 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Ouch. That's serious. I did that when I was in my early 20's. had to go to the ER. Since then I always have the sunblock, hats, glasses and I have a couple of the SPF 30 shirts. Hope you feel better soon.

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:03 pm

yea i got crispy couple weeks ago! i started puttin on sun screen.

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:11 pm

That stinks! I went out last month and got a nasty one myself, I put sunscreen on everytime now but it happens every year, I get the initial burn before it sinks in....haha

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

damn...i thought i had it bad with peeling arms.

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links