Any one have a location for a boat launch at Winthrop lake? I just went there july 4, came in the park entrance and carried a canoe on the beach and went in that way. A friend tells me there is a boat launch on the otherside? I dont see it on the map, maybe going again this week in my Kayak and would like to try. Any help appreciated!

Thx

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 pm

The launch is at the end of Pleasure point rd. in Withrop. There is a $10 parking fee Memoriall day through Labor day

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm

$10 parking fee, what time are they open to take your fee?
I guess I'll take the park entrance, it was free or at least no one was there at 5am.
Thx

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:07 pm

stump

I guess I'll take the park entrance, it was free or at least no one was there at 5am.
Thx

idk what time they get there. I just know we had to pay $5 each in advance for our cartopper a couple weeks ago or it was going to be 410 in person the morning of.

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:49 pm

stratos1966

stump

Thx

idk what time they get there. I just know we had to pay $5 each in advance for our cartopper a couple weeks ago or it was going to be 410 in person the morning of.

Thanks for the info stratos, appreciate it Exclamation

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:06 pm

stump

Any one have a location for a boat launch at Winthrop lake? I just went there july 4, came in the park entrance and carried a canoe on the beach and went in that way. A friend tells me there is a boat launch on the otherside? I dont see it on the map, maybe going again this week in my Kayak and would like to try. Any help appreciated!

Thx

Its a resident only ramp...

Posted Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:40 pm

number8

stump

Thx

Its a resident only ramp...

Thx number8, so I'm thinking i'm better off just going to the park and unloading my kayak at the beach like I did the first time. If I go before the park opens I assume parking is free as there is no one there. Looking to catch my first bass over 3lbs and I hear there are some here!
Thx

Posted Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:38 am

Never been charged, never been kicked off and I live in Franklin.

Very Happy

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links