Does anyone know what time the boat ramp is open and how much it cost at maspee wakeby pond

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

benjenstark10

Does anyone know what time the boat ramp is open and how much it cost at maspee wakeby pond

The winds will be strong down there sat morning according to last nights weather report. I'd fish inland more. Confused

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Sunday had 5-10 mph winds

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Trying to go somewhere with nice smallies that allows gas

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 pm

[quote="benjenstark10"]Sunday had 5-10 mph winds[/quo

Gotcha...thought you meant tomorrow.

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 pm

No problem do you fish wakeby often ?

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

benjenstark10

No problem do you fish wakeby often ?

Nope, the few times I've been there I sucked. It is a good lake to fish.

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 pm

The ramp doesn't "close" You have to pay I believe $6 to launch from memorial day to labor day. The guy doesnt get there till 7 or 8 midweek but whenever a tournament is scheduled... he's there at 6:30. If you get there before him, he will place a tag on your vehicle reminding you to pay on your way out.
If it's smallies you are after Long Pond in Harwich is the best option on the cape for boats with bigger then a 10hp.

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Is there pub long access at long pond ? And do they charge ?

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 pm

benjenstark10

There is a town ramp. Now that you mention it I believe it is residents only from memorial day to labor day. There is another ramp across the lake from the town ramp but i am not sure what the status is for that ramp.

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:55 pm

stratos1966

benjenstark10

There is a town ramp. Now that you mention it I believe it is residents only from memorial day to labor day. There is another ramp across the lake from the town ramp but i am not sure what the status is for that ramp.

Yup, Memorial Day to Labor Day residents only at that ramp. It sucks, but IMO it helps keep the fishing good.it doesn't get pounded every weekend like alot of other places.

Posted Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links