I ask that you ask your members to refrain from commenting negatively on things others are trying to do. It reflects poorly on your group as a whole and it is a shame because only a few bad apples are ruing the whole bunch.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 am

Right on Richard. I thought all was well in the world of MAFF once the Old Schoolers started having their own T's again. They got the old MAFF back and look like they are having a good time with the core group. But the same handful keep posting negativity on all of the T threads. It just goes to show certain people get off on the drama. The Harwich T was supposed to raise money based on a good turnout. It wouldn't have been fair to those who actually showed to hold back 20% for others who show no support. I donated $120 yesterday and it didn't bother me.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 10:08 am

I agree rich and apoligize for my ranting as well, it's not me.

I had a formula set back way back when and it worked. I myself could not attend every single tourney. I asked that things be done a certain way, and it wasn't. I never wanted tocs or baskets or different times or..... Should I go on?

Hey guys 7-1 tourney Sunday $25 each lets have fun......
Such a thing of the past

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 am

Let's start by ending the passive aggressive posts first. This goes for the ones that get edited a few minutes later.

They piss people off and then they post all this negative crap. Right Burchill?

This isn't all on Old Schoolers.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:11 am

For what its worth I'm pretty sure I'm done with all this tournament s*** anyway, the amount of time I invested into what I thought at the time was "such a good thing" cost me my relationship and has put me in such a hole emotionally and spiritually that getting out doesn't even seem possible

I was the one that suggested most of these changes, so please before any of you go blaming Rich point the finger at me.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:13 am

chuckh

Let's start by ending the passive aggressive posts first. This goes for the ones that get edited a few minutes later.

Not sure if you are pointing the finger at me or what? I was wondering - How do I join the old schoolers club?

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am

chuckh

Please tell me what posts were passive aggressive in either of the Harwich threads that pissed people off. Please show me an edited post in either thread that had anything negative to say. I can show you several by Old schoolers.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 am

Yes Joe, I am pointing the finger at you. Maybe someday you'll get it, but I understand you're still young.
I don't think Old Schoolers is for you but you already know that.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 am

sinista

For what its worth I'm pretty sure I'm done with all this tournament s*** anyway, the amount of time I invested into what I thought at the time was "such a good thing" cost me my relationship and has put me in such a hole emotionally and spiritually that getting out doesn't even seem possible

I was the one that suggested most of these changes, so please before any of you go blaming Rich point the finger at me.

It's nice of you to take the blame Neil but it's clearly all Rich's fault.....

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 11:42 am

chuckh

Yes Joe, I am pointing the finger at you. Maybe someday you'll get it, but I understand you're still young.
I don't think Old Schoolers is for you but you already know that.

No I get it. My posts are pretty straight forward that's why I was confused. Too bad about the club.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 pm

I dont ever see a winner being declared, so lets end the battle. Lets ALL show some mutual respect for each other and just end this once and for all.

If you don't like the tourneys and the way they are run, don't fish in them. That is your voice. All points have been made, there is nothing further to gain. I am calling for a truce.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Truce

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 12:20 pm

budwick

Truce

That's the best idea I've heard all day.

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 12:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links