[URL=http://s95.photobucket.com/user/joeyt1987/media/stankx_zps4d4d68c1.jpg.html]
[/URL]
Sucker Punch Baits now proudly offers Stankx Soft Plastics. We are offering the new baits at a special introductory price while supplies last. www.suckerpunchbaits.com

These baits are custom hand made soft plastic that will outlast almost anything out there today.

We are taking pre orders that will ship in about 2 weeks.

We plan on added many more colors to our inventory but for now check out the ones that we do have.

[URL=http://s95.photobucket.com/user/joeyt1987/media/irecraw_zps6535907f.jpg.html]
[/URL]
[URL=http://s95.photobucket.com/user/joeyt1987/media/tubechiandbluegilla_zps7f9b9fad.jpg.html]
[/URL]
[URL=http://s95.photobucket.com/user/joeyt1987/media/swankxchill_zps068f569d.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Last edited by joeyt56 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 pm

those bottom little swimbait thingys look really cool and the color pattern is sweet! do you make these or is it another company that you just stock? that little craw thingy looks like it would be a nice flippin bait.

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

bassinbrooksy

those bottom little swimbait thingys look really cool and the color pattern is sweet! do you make these or is it another company that you just stock? that little craw thingy looks like it would be a nice flippin bait.

I've partnered with another custom bait company that makes them for me. If people really like them I will have more custom colors made just for my company.

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Cool ill check.out the website after work tonight

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 8:31 pm

All knockoff garbage Laughing

Posted Fri May 10, 2013 11:07 pm

jbigun

Just about everything has been done before but that doesn't make it garbage......OR are you saying you've used these before and they fall apart or something?

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 6:13 am

I'm not sure what constitutes a "knock-off" in soft plastics since everyone is copying each other's designs. I think jbigun is asking "does the world really need more of the same soft plastics?" and I tend to agree. I have a drawer full at home, some gifted to me, others purchased on sale, most of which never see the water. For the most part my use of soft plastics is limited to watermelon senko knock-offs and white grubs. I did recently add Zoom Super Fluke and Swimmin Super Fluke to my aresenal but they are pricey, and though they work, I'm not sure they work any better than other options that are more cost effective. But of course we each have our own approach to fishing.

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 8:33 am

I like having options, and the more the merrier; and the big box stores with their shelves loaded still don't always have and still cant provide what I want. They stop carrying stuff I like in favour of the next big bait - with the same big price, from the next big name wearing the same big billboard shirts. Now I can get exactly the styles AND colors I want, at equal or better quality, for less money - and yes, even time, by making my own or going to someone who can; and I can do this and still enjoy the next new thing that comes out if I want - because we have options; and I certainly don't mind supporting small businesses who are giving it a shot in a tough economy in a tough environment. Please don't chase away our options. Calling someone's work "garbage" is, well, garbage without some backup facts.

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 am

Oooo want some of those crawfish in baby bass/watermelon seed, found some at BPS a while back but haven't seen them again.

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 3:38 pm

jbigun

If you don't want or like the baits, don't buy them. Why take a cheap shot?

Posted Sat May 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Stuff looks cool!

On different note if that is joke about junk doesn’t really read that way. If isn’t a joke well then it is completely unnecessary imo.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Everything is now in stock and ready for shipping. Try them out at a special introductory price! Only while supplies last!

Posted Mon May 20, 2013 6:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links