loududefishingtournaments.com check them out

Posted Sun May 26, 2013 9:03 am

great site, I just checked it out, I may be in touch to get into a few of these, going to message you now

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 9:26 am

Great site, huh? What am I missing here? I see a home page with some pics and a couple tournament dates. Looks like a very unfinished site with virtually no information.

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 am

you have no life guy stop posting stupid s*** on my stuff i just started the hole thing this year get a life

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Friendly, too Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

bloomagoo

Friendly, too Rolling Eyes

What did you expect? That you'd say negative stuff about his site and he'd reply with an invite for ya. hahaha Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:34 pm

So what was negative? He invited us to visit the site, I visited. I didn't say his site sucked, I said it looked unfinished with very little info, which is the truth.

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

The hole part. Last time I checked noninformative and unfinished weren't positive remarks.

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Welcome to MAFF, I dont fish cartoppers but good luck with your site, always nice to have opitions for those that do fish them.

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 4:49 pm

jcotier

The hole part. Last time I checked noninformative and unfinished weren't positive remarks.

"Noninformative' is your term, not mine. Regardless, they are simply adjectives, neither positive nor pejorative.

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

bloomagoo

jcotier

"Noninformative' is your term, not mine. Regardless, they are simply adjectives, neither positive nor pejorative.

So "non informative" and "virtually no information" aren't the same? haha Don't back pedal too fast you might trip.

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm

jcotier

bloomagoo

jcotier

So "non informative" and "virtually no information" aren't the same? haha Don't back pedal too fast you might trip.

The word "virtually" is the operative modifier. Again, "noninformative" is your word, not mine

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

jcotier

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm

gonna agree here, website shows nothing, congrats on starting your tournies but after that..?

Posted Tue May 28, 2013 5:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links