Today was a beautiful day for fishing, but I had to work instead Crying or Very sad
I hope some MAFFers were able to take advantage of this great weather.

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

They must have been biting because I had the worst day of work in a long time

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but it was windy in plymouth! I'll wait till the end of the week. Hopefully bust out some topwaters.

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 5:34 pm

i made a game-time decision and went out yesterday for a few hours. only caught a bunch of small ones and pickerel but i did catch one on a spook. pretty nice getting a solid topwater blowup in mid may.

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:03 pm

I was at a dance competition for 19 hours yesterday, that's right, got up at 5, got home at midnight. At least my daughter won the damn thing Very Happy

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:20 pm

went to the Braintree golf course. im always good for at least a bass a day every time I go there but caught nothing today. wasn't to much fishing in the wind I must say

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 6:36 pm

ttroy95

went to the Braintree golf course. im always good for at least a bass a day every time I go there but caught nothing today. wasn't to much fishing in the wind I must say

Do you have to be a member to enter the course...and fish their pond?

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 pm

ttroy95

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Cold front conditions. Found the bite to be quite slow.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 6:08 am

The wind sucked on Monday, almost no place to hide on it. Lost all but 1 fish I had on, just bad luck.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 am

scoobystas

ttroy95

no you don't have to be a member they are really cool about it. but you can only fish the ponds on holes 5 and 6 during the golf hours. but if you go anytime after 5ish you can fish wherever you want. this place has some hogs in it too

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links