Trap and Sporting Clays is one of my favorite things to do besides fishing..if any of you shoot..give a shout and we can always head out to Addeville Farm East or switch to and from Trap Ranges..

PJ

Last edited by pirougejoe on Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

I would love to go, I've ever done it. Just pistols at the range

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 pm

John...
What town do you live in? Send me a PM if you want to keep that infor private.
Does your range have a Trap House on site?

Have a shotgun?
Typical cost is $3-$4 for a round of 25 clay birds and box of shells $6.00. Most times I 3-4 rounds or if it is Sporting Clays the track is a 100 round shoot at .50 target plus shells.. ~$56-$60

Thats why I shoot Trap mostly..Sporting Clays every now and then as it is a little pricey but full as all get out!

PJ

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm in holliston, I belong to mass firearms school. No out door range. Nice range/school though. No shotgun yet, maybe ill grab one before we go. You let me know

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm

My wife's cousin lives in Holliston...I was fishing with him last year when you guys were on that lake having a tourney.

What we should do is plan a day...Trap is held on Sundays at my club.. Hamilton Rod and Gun- Sturbridge. We could meet at my house for 8:30 am ( I will Drive) go shoot a few rounds be back by noon...take the Pirouges over to Eddy's Pond or Dark Brook and finish up by Bass Fishing. I have 2 Pirouges..one is my son's but he's ok with it.

My wife Cindy (whom you met) still talks about the cookout you guys had at end of last year..it was ummm ummm good!

PJ

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Sounds like s day I can't pass up bud, ill be in touch soon

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Do not worry about a shotgun..you can try mine so you can get an feel for it. In the event you like it that will provide a gage for what you might want to consider.

PJ

Posted Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links