anybody ever fish lake sabbatia in taunton mass i have a tournament there saturday and would appreciate info on the lake

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Lots of weeds.The water is very low.There are some good fish in there but a lot of smaller ones too.Main weed is coontail,find the weed lines or try to punch through them.I went by there the other day and the water is still very low.I got a 7.1 3 years ago there during the spawn in very shallow water.Try the docks ,trees ,weed lines ,channel and the island.A lot of rock behind the island.I'm not sure of direction but the dam is to the right of the boat ramp though the channel.You'll find some wood and a couple of docks down there.Some good shoreline to the right side of the island with wood and drop off,also some timber and docks.I have also caught a tiger muskie there.Straight off the boat ramp is another channel which is kind of like a river.Lots of weeds and junk.I don't know if you can get through there or not,try it.The question is where they are,in the weeds,shallow or in the docks and timber.Crankbaits will be very difficult here,all you'll get is weeds.Water is down about 5 to 6 feet.good luck and be careful when your on plane in spots.

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Just text you

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:24 pm

thanks guys

Posted Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links