Hey guys does anyone know if the boat ramp at webster lake is open on lakeville road

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

It should be. It is fishing season!
lol. Well actually I hope it is, I maybe going up there this weekend!

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 am

It is...But also the main ramp at memorial beach is open and doesnt charge up until Memorial Day Weekend, mostly everyone has just been launching there

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 am

centralmassfish

It is...But also the main ramp at memorial beach is open and doesnt charge up until Memorial Day Weekend, mostly everyone has just been launching there

What he said. If you can use memorial beach, do so. the home owners at and around the state ramp suck.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 am

Ive never had any problems with the owners around the state ramp and during the summer im launching there 2-3x/week

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 am

centralmassfish

Ive never had any problems with the owners around the state ramp and during the summer im launching there 2-3x/week

Really? They are notoriuos for causing problems, especially when 2-3 boats show up at the same time to pull out. Not so much in the morning. If any of them are using that small beach, and you attempt to beach not on the beach but that 1-2 boat area right next to the ramp, they get pretty animated quickly even though they might have a jet ski or 2 beached as well.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 am

35 boat tournament for NEBA this sunday at memorial beach

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:30 pm

My fishing partner works for the town of webster and I actually call and get the jetski trailers towed when they take up the dcr parking spaces for fishing access only Smile

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 pm

i fish webster on a daily basis pretty much and the lakeside ave ramp is open year round but after memorial day until labor day the memorial beach costs 35 to launch a boat. the lakeside ramp gets extremely tight when it gets packed with boats

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links