Marathon Bomber Trapped in a boat 67 Franklin St. Watertown,Ma. In backyard...

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Suspect confirmed in custody!

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm

ARRESTED suspect nabbed!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Thank God...

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Where are all the cops when you need them ? ON THE JOB !!!!!! Congrats and thank you to all the officers involved. My nephew was at the marathon, when the first bomb went off, he and his friends ran into a bar. He didn't however, say how long they stayed in it.

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

These men and women should be applauded each and every day, not just today! They don't want it, but the deserve it!

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Totally agree, BPD, FBI and all law enforcement involved handled this situation flawlessly. If there are any police officers, state troopers or SWAT team members on this site, thank you very much.

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 pm

great job to everyone involved. that's some teamwork.

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 pm

LIKE!!!

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm

pocketfisherman

These men and women should be applauded each and every day, not just today! They don't want it, but the deserve it!

We owe them and all our Service men and women our respect and thanks.

Thank you...

Posted Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 pm

The one good thing the media did was get those pictures out there Exclamation That really led to a speedy I.D. and conclusion to all of this mayhem. Other than that I thought they gave out a lot of bad info that wasn't valid or confirmed Exclamation Never seen so many police gathered in one place before, incredible response Exclamation

Posted Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links