I think I'm about to go crazy.Work all week and nothing to do all weekend except to clean up snow and clean up down trees.If I don't see some open water soon I may have to take up knitting,lol.
Please let the snow and ice go away.Please,Please,Please.I'm begging,I can't take it anymore,HELP!!!!!

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 am

if i find that groundhog i'm going to toss a 1 oz. tungsten weight at him.

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 am

I'm about to go outta my mind. I was supposed to pick up my boat today but that's not happening. Fortunately I have tomorrow off

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am

During our cabin-fever fishing yearn... May want to check out the Bassmaster classic site.

They started practice yesterday and fish next week, so activity on the site is increasing. Yesterday the guys took off in 25 degree weather to practice... Nice to see them figure out a cold weather pattern.

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 am

We are over the hump Exclamation When the sun is out, it kicks ass Exclamation If it weren't for the snow pack there would be plenty of open water on the south shore. I had my yak out on March 14 last year Exclamation Of course it was a lot milder winter. Laughing

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 am

In going out of my mind. Had a trip from hell yesterday.
Froze my ass off. Got my truck stuck in the snow!
Got soaked to the bone. Never got to fish but worked so friggin hard to get to open water. But never got to it. I was so angry and frustrated!

I can't take this cold and ice crap any more!
God dam Mother Nature!

I'm loosing my friggin mind. I wish my stripers would come back.

Did I ever tell you guys. IM LOOSING MY FRIGGIN MIND!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:41 pm

It's lost Exclamation Laughing

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 am

Did I ever tell you guys I'm loosing my mind!

I'm get frustrated with this winter crap!

But we are almost done with February!!!!

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 am

I'll top ya on that one my friend.. I'll send a 168 grain .308 at him and turn him into red vapor..lol

PJ

samf

if i find that groundhog i'm going to toss a 1 oz. tungsten weight at him.

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 am

Let's go groundhog hunting!

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 am

Nay...Nay ...Nay....Why are you pissed at the groundhog....He predicted an early spring this year.

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 am

I've been spending way too much time playing Skyrim Very Happy ...and gaining weight Confused

I need my outdoor activity ...

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 am

yeah, i'm losing it. I am slowly adding to my ever growing arsenal of tackle, lol
I am looking at getting the new bps bionic blade micro guide spinning rod the 7' med heavy, it's on sale for $63. and pairing it with a revo s40 reel. It will be a new drop shot set up.

almost there fellas!

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:29 am

Sounds like a sweet ass setup Johnny! I love winter. Hope this one never ends...

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I've had enough!

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links