I was wondering after this snowstorm if any of the lakes got ice on them?

Posted Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Everthing south of Boston is now wide open Exclamation

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:08 am

yea there is no ice at alll!!! im gonna be going out tomorrow with my dad im not sure what pond im going to be fishing yet but i know i will be fishing haha

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:06 am

Let me know what pond because I was planning to go tomorrow. I was thinking peters pond

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:18 am

ok will do ill figure it out later tonight and let you know but isnt there supposed to be that tourney there tomorrow?

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 am

I tried to make one but no one was interested in it. But I think that might be a good pond because its deep and has very good fish

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 am

yea i know i was gonna fish in it but everyone backed out it sucks today would have been awesome with this overcast sky but the wind just killed it!! but yea peters is a good pond very deep and clear i was thinking about going to either ashumet tomorrow or johns pond but im not to sure yet

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 am

Just let me know thx... There's a tournament at johns tomorrow just to let u know

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 am

good point i just saw that ill have to check things out ill send you a pm when i know what time and where im going to go and try an get together

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 am

I was out scouting ponds in the Hanson-Halifax-Pembroke area this morning. Everything is wide open. The problem is there is no parking. Unless someone does some plowing, you may be wasting a trip Exclamation

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

no I live in Falmouth everything is perfectly open on cape there is practically no snow

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Just sent u a message

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:48 pm

what to throw this time of year? suspending jerkbaits and slow crawling jigs?

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm

[quote="scoobystas"]what to throw this time of year? suspending jerkbaits and slow crawling jigs?[/quote
I would throw jerkbaits with long pauses and drop shots

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

scoobystas

what to throw this time of year? suspending jerkbaits and slow crawling jigs?

the less action on the jig trailer the better in the cold water because all of the bait are lethargic and arent moving much

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links