Hey everyone, first post! I've been looking at the endurance series of rods, and I was hoping to get some opinions on it.. I have two diesels and I think they are pretty nice rods for the price, so I would like to buy and endurance for throwing smaller jigs and t rigs.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 am

i am sponsored by powell and the endurance series rods are great and definetly relaible i definetly recomend them

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 am

I just ordered 2 powell endurance rods (Thanks Kamil!!) I got a spinning (6' 10" medium) and a casting (7' 1" heavy).

Should be in next week. I can't wait to use them.

I'll post a review but if you have any questions or want me to send some pics send me a pm.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:51 am

I looked very hard at Powell and I thought the apperance of the Rod was very nice....I watched a few reviews on it and was also impressed...long story short...I wanted a Rod that would suport all my techniques for fresh water pirouge fishing so I just bought the St.Croix Legend Elite 6'6" 2 piece...yes it was pricey but I feel it was worth it.

I do not think you can go wrong with the Powell....maybe I'll pick one up as a secondary Rod..

PJ

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm

i would recommend powell. i have 1 endurance and the rest are in the max series. i actually prefer the max because of the purple water mark. really great price point for the quality. very powerful, very sensitive, and they can take a beating. the tip is a little stiffer than a comparable rod.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

That's what she said

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Looks like I am going to go with powell, thanks for the responses. When I get some money I might get the Powell Max punch rod. Right now I have a pinnicale perfecta for punching and I think it is way to stiff.

Posted Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links