Just curious if anyone might be selling their old depthfinders. Trying to upgrade this year.

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

I might be selling my lowrance elite 4x next month

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:04 pm

does the 4x have down imagining

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:48 pm

sounds good any idea of a ballpark price?

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm

I just bought the elite 4 with DSI. I can't wait to check it out

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

$140 it's like new used about 10 times

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

shawneramone

I just bought the elite 4 with DSI. I can't wait to check it out

You will be happy with the DSI, I had a humminbird w/ side scan and DI and never used because were I fished I already knew what was on the bottom and it was easier for me to mark fish w/ the switchfire mode so I gave it to my dad when I sold him my old boat.
Now since I fish a bunch of different waters I want to know what is down their so I trying to get a cheap lowrance DSI unit or sell my graph and get a humminbird like I had.

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

kmollica812

$140 it's like new used about 10 times

If it has DSI and the other guy does not want it I will give you 140 this weekend if I do not win the graph I am bidding on on ebay.

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Hey prov1 feel free to write your own thread on the classified sec bro, and not chickenhawkin mine. anyways if you deicide to sell it i'd be glad to take it off your hands. PM me if your interested

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

He did say if you didn't want it

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Jeez hostility >_<. It was a just incase you didnt want it.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 am

willluvstafish

Hey prov1 feel free to write your own thread on the classified sec bro, and not chickenhawkin mine. anyways if you deicide to sell it i'd be glad to take it off your hands. PM me if your interested

Yea I guess I did kinda highjack your thread, sorry about that. I did say you have dibs on it but in the event you didnt want that graph I was just putting it out there that I would buy it since I have been looking for a used lowrance DSI for a couple months. And in about 12 hours I will know if im selling my graph, its a lowrance elite 5 w/ gps about a year old.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am

People do that on here all the time you did nothing wrong its a public forum u were letting the guy know if the first person in line didnt want it you would buy it.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 am

Sorry but its just the normal fish finder not the DSI

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links