I'm in the dog house and have been told that I need to cleanup my fishing stuff. I have a new still in the box Cabella boat cover for a 12' Jon boat. Not sure but I think there is also an adjustable center pole. First one to reply to this thread can have it but will need to pick it up in Milford this weekend.

Tate

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

I'll take it there is a chance I may have to pickit up Friday or so,entire this week. If that's doesn't work ill find someone to grab it for me

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Not clear on what your saying for pickup but if you can't get it this weekend I can leave it on my porch Friday. I work in Waltham so if that is easier I can bring it with me.

Let me know.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah actually that would be much easier. What are your hours? I'm 9-530 and pass by Waltham so can do it either AM or PM. If it doesn't work I work from home Fridays and can swing by anytime.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm

I am in Waltham from 8 - 5 .... Usually by 7:30 and out around 5:30 so let me know what day and I will throw it in my truck .... I will pm you my cell and the address then you can just when you get to our building. I am right at the Brandies train station.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links