Dave, is it possible to make it so that when you are in a thread, you can click on someone's Id and be directed to their profile. Currently you can do that from the main page to the id of the last person to reply and in the message board main area you can click on the person who started the thread and the last one to reply. It would be nice to be able to do that to anyones id once you are in a given thread. Hope I describes that clearly. Laughing
A good example of this is in the thread "Power supply/ transducer"

Kizel13 asked where he could get a power cord transducer. before I could attempt to help him I had to see where he was located. That info is in his profile. I could not click on his name once I was in that particular thread. I had to either do a member search of his id or back out of the thread and go to them Message board main page to be able to access his profile.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Great question Rich, that would make life easier.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 pm

maybe I dont understand the question? You guys dont see a profile button next to the PM button at bottom of each post?

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

I thought those buttons were always there too.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Bam!!! Kman knocks it outta the park!

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Well looky looky, you can teach an old dog new tricks. nice work fellas

pfft jeez Rich what a stupid question, lol

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:01 pm

I never noticed that Laughing Thanks Karl. I go to bed less stupid tonight.

Dave dissregard. Like Johhny says..... Stupid question....

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Haha. I was soo confused by that question. Cuz of the button haha and rich you can just call me kizel my last name is kizelewicz so its my nickname or my real names rob haha

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 pm

this post represents what i have to deal with at work - every fkn day

can we add a button ? ehhh its already there Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 pm

kizel13

Haha. I was soo confused by that question. Cuz of the button haha and rich you can just call me kizel my last name is kizelewicz so its my nickname or my real names rob haha

I knew your name Rob but not where you lived. I had remembered you saying you fished Whitmans a lot so I thought you lived in that area but I was not sure.
Before telling you to try Monahans for your transducer I wanted to make sure you were from that area.

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:52 pm

I fell in Whitmans

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

I figured u did since when we message back and forth i could of sworn you use my name ahaha. And i just want to thank you again for all the help,tips, and suggestions. You and a selected few (neil jay shawn jonny) have helped me more than i could ask for thank you rich for help and passing your knowledge along

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

kizel13

I figured u did since when we message back and forth i could of sworn you use my name ahaha. And i just want to thank you again for all the help,tips, and suggestions. You and a selected few (neil jay shawn jonny) have helped me more than i could ask for thank you rich for help and passing your knowledge along

Aw shucks

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links