I'm sure most of you are doing the same thing as I am while trying to pass away the cold winter days. Buying new gear. I vowed to go easy this year as I wanted to upgrade to a bigger boat and I went crazy last winter. I've been pretty good too. But the day before the storm of the century I get a delivery of soft plastics and a new reel. I have the Skeet Reese flipping stick that I bought last year and since I got it I wanted to pair it with the reel but for some reason couldn't pull the trigger. Well I looked at it one too many times online and finally pulled the trigger. With a little luck, we won't get buried until Spring. I'm still hoping for a Feb bass but will probably need close to a miracle heat wave to do it. Good luck to you all this weekend.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

i cooled it on the gear but then ended up getting the boat.......which led to the truck............

it will never end.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 pm

You went big

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

and now i'm on the pasta / canned soup diet.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Food is over rated

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

I have a stack of bass pro cards, broken rods under warranty that need to be sent back, reel parts that need to be ordered etc. I have done nothing all winter to prepare for the approaching season.

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:40 pm

you better get on that kman. especially if you have to mail rods somewhere. It's like a 3 week turn around

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm

I got a 14 ounce, 13 inch Mattlures Dead Twitch swimbait

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Damn son, 14 ounces? I thought it was a typo. You need a broomstick to throw that thing around

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 pm

shawneramone

Damn son, 14 ounces? I thought it was a typo. You need a broomstick to throw that thing around

Yea I got one of those as well. Cool

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 pm

river_pirate

shawneramone

That's not a paddle in Ralphs avatar. It's his swim bait rod

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm

stratos1966

river_pirate

shawneramone

LOL I see it

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 am

stratos1966

river_pirate

shawneramone

thats funny

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am

ralph's a big fish machine

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 am

Is the next TW sale Memorial Day? Or is there one in between?

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:50 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links