The HAPPY HOOKERS have a few spots open for 2013. Our season starts in April/May so you haven't missed out yet.We do 9 Ts a season and are a %100 pay out club. $130 joining fee to join each year which covers permits,ins.trophies,banquet,and prizes.$30 per T. per Man. Send me a message via this site I will respond to everyone. We fish ma. and N.H. waters. Weq,Mashpee,Quaboag,billington,Webster ,Squam,2 day @ Winni,Winnisquam,Harwich. Check out my link in my profile to our site on face book. Thanks Jim Coleman. Vice Pres. H.H.

Posted Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

do you guys take on non boaters?? I been fishing as a non boater for 6 years with ABA D36 and some other clubs.
Jack

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 pm

We do when we need a non-boater, we like to have equal numbers, fill out an app and we can try to hook you up, or if you have a boater friend all the better sign up as a team. We meet last Tuesday of each month at BPS at 8 pm in the conferance room near the fly tackle section.

Posted Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 am

The hookers currently have openings for boaters or boaters with a nonboater partner. If interested contact me here....Thanks.

Posted Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links