Is anybody familiar with this bait? Used it? Talked to anyone who has? Im kind of interested in it but dont feel like spending that much on a crank bait.

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

nice concept but i dunno about the hook up ratio?

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Thats why im skeptical about it

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

looks like a gimmick man

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 pm

I agree thats probly why i wanna try one haha but 15 bucks just to "try" it out when im already on a budget isnt worth it to me. I have no problem paying the money if i know its a good lure

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

I have a hard time paying 15 bucks for a lure with a good rep. I loaded up on cranks at Christmas. Now I'm fighting the power to buy gear. I gotta focus on a boat. Although I did just order those 2 xd 10's. But the only reason I ordered them was because they were on back order until the end of Feb.

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Yea i hear ya shawn im at the point where i might have to designate a tackle bag just to crank baits

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

If you are talking about the crankbait with one single weedless hook tucked up behind the tail, I heard they are really good , the hook acually rotates down when the hook is set, if you don't want to pay that much then you guys should come up to Klems Superstore in Spencer Ma in March ( I think its the 23rd) for "Meet the Reps Day" all the Reps from Major Companies like Boag Hog, Abu Shimano , Lowrance etc are there, the deals are outrageous in most cases 50% off! Jay and I will be there along with the rest of the boag hog staff, they sell Sebile and,all the other high priced lures

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

I know that area fairly well (Spencer, Brookfield, North Brookfield, New Braintree, etc). I was actually just talking about Spencer with a girl from work yesterday too who is from there. Maybe I'll go that day, keep us posted Neil once you know for certain?

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:35 pm

pocketfisherman

I know that area fairly well (Spencer, Brookfield, North Brookfield, New Braintree, etc). I was actually just talking about Spencer with a girl from work yesterday too who is from there. Maybe I'll go that day, keep us posted Neil once you know for certain?

Just checked the email from Jay, its March 23rd 9am - 4pm.

Posted Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

ROAD TRIP!

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 am

klems is awesome. i made many a trip there when getting the jon boat built.

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 am

Posted Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links