Can anyone shed some light on some of the cape ponds or anywhere with open water I can drop the Ranger in thanks in advance

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm

My guess is the cape will be wide open. Upper 40's all week then 50's sat and sun. If not Saturday , definitly Sunday. I'm headed down saturday with a look and see attitude. Pull in, if its open, drop in.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:23 pm

I may out there too, Phatmatt is trying to coerce me into going to the cape

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm

I hope plymouth gets some open water. Im dying to try out my new gear!!!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 pm

I would like to try n nab the elusive indian lake pike threw this ice Sunday but I wouldn't mind one bit if the ice wasn't safe by then, give me an excuse to get my ass over to quinsig and fish rod n reel. I'm jonesin to cast lures lol

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

I would like to try n nab the elusive indian lake pike threw this ice Sunday but I wouldn't mind one bit if the ice wasn't safe by then, give me an excuse to get my ass over to quinsig and fish rod n reel. I'm jonesin to cast lures lol

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

yooooooooo twitch...tom butterfield and I are headin out sunday to either billington or a cape pond...$20 a boat/5 fish WTA?

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Dave give me a buzz first some of the ponds have a pretty good skim on them. I can check Santuit if you want, not really headed down cape so I cant check on the "Res"

Last edited by madkate88 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 am

twitch13

Can anyone shed some light on some of the cape ponds or anywhere with open water I can drop the Ranger in thanks in advance

Give me a call 508-958-2381 and I can check for you.
Warren

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 am

Just wondering if anyone has any updateas far on what is open lookslike sunday for me since my wife's aunt died and funeral on sat .

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 am

Was down to Little this morning, looked across to Billington and it was all locked up Exclamation

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 pm

I'll be down in Barnstable tonight at 10pm, bringing my yak for the first time on the new one. (413)427-2405 if you wanna text me, to ask for any particular ponds on cape are open. I'm prob gonna go to Santiut and Round myself

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 pm

I was planing on going out this weekend, but ponds are still locked up in plymouth. I cant see there being a huge difference between plymouth/cape waters?

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm

It's very aggravating when ice guys and regulars both suffer. Ice to thin to be on yet enough that you cant get your boat out...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I CANT STAND IT!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:17 pm

It's not opening up as much as I hoped. Got a friend checking things out after work today but a majority of the cape still has ice.

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links