Couldn't find anything else to comment on and wanted my 2,000th point so I created this thread specifically for that reason, Lmao! [/b]

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 pm

sinista

Couldn't find anything else to comment on and wanted my 2,000th point so I created this thread specifically for that reason, Lmao! [/b]

point whore

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

You should know I learned it from watching you dad

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:46 pm

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

LOL I didn't know there was a point system until you told me. I just naturally talk (type) a lot

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

LOL I didn't know there was a point system until you told me. I just naturally talk (type) a lot

I clearly remember your 2000 point post , nice try next to catch is smoke, 33 points to pass him lol then I'm coming for you Shawn!

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 pm

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

I clearly remember your 2000 point post , nice try next to catch is smoke, 33 points to pass him lol then I'm coming for you Shawn!

Look it up. Someone else (berkleegrad I think) started that post

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:17 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

HA! I was right!
http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/shawnramone-to-break-2000-point-mark-today-t7670.html?highlight=shawneramone

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

shawneramone

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

point whore

HA! I was right!
http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/shawnramone-to-break-2000-point-mark-today-t7670.html?highlight=shawneramone

Curses my plan has been foiled again! Dam you shawneramone!

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

2 of the biggest PH going back and and forth collecting points.. Laughing

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 pm

stratos1966

2 of the biggest PH going back and and forth collecting points.. Laughing

Put a sock in it LeBlanc.

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 pm

cha ching

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 pm

shawneramone

cha ching

Back at cha!

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Good luck beating your profile pic at Quabaog In 2013 bro

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:58 pm

jbigun

Good luck beating your profile pic at Quabaog In 2013 bro

No problem she was only 6lb 7 oz

Posted Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 pm

It need a new profile pic this year. Gonna get on that early this Spring!

Posted Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links