It's gonna be a nice one to get out there and do some fishing. I think I am going to grab my tackle box, and see what I can do over at Manchester Res. in Attleboro from shore.

anyone around and looking for a fishing buddy??

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm gona check one of my favorite ponds see if I can get my yak in!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

I don't think it'll break up too much, but if it's enough, I'm going to fish the Norton.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

As long as it don't rain, we should be ok to be on the ICE Please check it first ...

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:50 pm

How far south do you think I'll have to go to find open water? Think Oldham is open? Billington?

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 pm

shawneramone

How far south do you think I'll have to go to find open water? Think Oldham is open? Billington?

My guess is over the bridge but we are supposed to get rain Thusday into friday. That might open up a lot of plymouth too. Im heading over the bridge Saturday I think

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

stratos1966

shawneramone

My guess is over the bridge but we are supposed to get rain Thusday into friday. That might open up a lot of plymouth too. Im heading over the bridge Saturday I think

I have to work Saturday so maybe Sunday. I'm hoping someone down that way can give me a confirmation. I don't want to drive all over looking for open water. Maybe I'll have to head straight to 9.4

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

By Sunday a lot might be open. Could hit 60 I hear

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 pm

That's what I like. Winter warmup. I'd love to stay local.

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm

shawneramone

stratos1966

shawneramone

I have to work Saturday so maybe Sunday. I'm hoping someone down that way can give me a confirmation. I don't want to drive all over looking for open water. Maybe I'll have to head straight to 9.4

Little pond was clear only some shoreline ice Arthur beach near billington sea and the protected cove had Ice.

Caught a glimpse of billington sea. It looked covered!

I'm sure places like Waquequate great herring and other big lakes are open.
Or go hit a river in the yak for holdover stripers

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 pm

I was fishing on 4-5 inches a few towns north of Plymouth on a smaller pond! Island creek had people ice skating on it on Sunday and that's a big pond!

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links