After a short 5 day wait I received the NEW DENALI RODS I ordered, very pleased with them, quality craftsmanship, great look and super lite and OH WHAT A DEAL!

845SW 7ft X HEAVY 5/8 -2oz Custom Swimbait
843WJ 7ft Med Hvy 3/8-1oz Custom Worm and Jig
843CB 7ft Med Hvy 3/8-1oz Custom Crankbait
843SH 7ft Med Hvy 1/4-3/4 Custom Shakey Head Spinning Rod

Cant wait to get out there and try them out, thank you to my newest sponsor DENALI RODS!!!!

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

They look cool

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

shawneramone

They look cool

You would definitely love them Shawn

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Pretty sweet looking sticks bud!

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 pm

angler21

Pretty sweet looking sticks bud!

Thanks Valps, let me know when the ice is ready maybe ill head up there for the day you can introduce me to ice fishing

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:09 pm

On a serious note, I like the look of the woodgrain. I want to get a rod similar to your "845SW 7ft X HEAVY 5/8 -2oz Custom Swimbait". Not sure which brand just yet. Price has a lot to do with it. Don't want the bottom of the barrel, but want a decent one.

Time will tell.

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

pocketfisherman

On a serious note, I like the look of the woodgrain. I want to get a rod similar to your "845SW 7ft X HEAVY 5/8 -2oz Custom Swimbait". Not sure which brand just yet. Price has a lot to do with it. Don't want the bottom of the barrel, but want a decent one.

Time will tell.

PM'd you

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 pm

pocketfisherman

Time will tell.

I'm with you Rog! 200 dollars of BPS gift cards will help though!

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

very nice

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Good luck withe them Neil.

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Now you need a good camera. Jk jk!
Can't wait to hear reviews.

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

blackgts2002

Lol I had to take that photo with my phone, I wasn't home at the time I was where I store my boat and tackle. I'll post the reviews as soon I fish he next scheduled event. Hopefully the ice doesn't last long so Cran Bog Hawgs can start their cold water spring series in February I'm already going stir crazy being home on the weekends

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

sinista

blackgts2002

Lol I had to take that photo with my phone, I wasn't home at the time I was where I store my boat and tackle. I'll post the reviews as soon I fish he next scheduled event. Hopefully the ice doesn't last long so Cran Bog Hawgs can start their cold water spring series in February I'm already going stir crazy being home on the weekends

all the luck to Boag Hog. Just watch out for BFB. Smile

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

blackgts2002

sinista

blackgts2002

all the luck to Boag Hog. Just watch out for BFB. Smile

Who is BFB?

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Beaver Fever Baits

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links