Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope you get what you need this year also a safe and Happy New Years....Hope to see you all soon on the water Tight Lines and Bass Wishes

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:30 am

Merry Xmas from Muskie and the Boys. Hey J, Santa said he'd be back in a couple of weeks with some ICE for all of us..

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:12 am

Merry Christmas. My stocking was stuffed with crankbaits

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:15 am

Merry christmas! My stocking was all lures from cranks to shaky heads to jerkbaits

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

Merry Christmas i got 3 BPS gift cards yeah boy..........

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:17 pm

muskiebigfish

Merry Xmas from Muskie and the Boys. Hey J, Santa said he'd be back in a couple of weeks with some ICE for all of us..

Last night I left Santa some extra cookies and a complimentary stripper, while he was getting busy I installed a GPS Tracking device on his sleigh, then wired it to a sleigh bomb, the second he crosses the American Border BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! NO MORE ICE!

Posted Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 pm

[quote="sinista"]
muskiebigfish

Last night I left Santa some extra cookies and a complimentary stripper, while he was getting busy I installed a GPS Tracking device on his sleigh, then wired it to a sleigh bomb, the second he crosses the American Border BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! NO MORE ICE![/

Lmao haha thats p*ssah but who is gonna bring me all my fishing stuff next christmas if you blow him up? Your gonna have to dress up in a red suit youself next year then!

Posted Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links