Anybody ever fished here or shoe pond? I know they're not public fishing areas, but with permission you can fish Beaver pond. Looks like a great location, and every time I drive by it I'm just itchin to toss a line out there. I love looking on google maps, finding hidden or unlisted locations and going to figure them out for myself. This worked for me several times this summer and found some pretty damn good spots.

There was a tiny pond near Gordon College in Beverly that I tossed a line in and pulled out a few bass. Also another secret pond near these other areas was able to pull out a 4.5. This pond was more like a puddle, but there are some damn big fish in there!

Oh yeah finally, anybody ever fished Patton Park in Hamilton? I've read in several places there are carp in there. Tried a hair rig this summer but the thousands of shiners were just destroying my bait. Any advice? Sorry went all over the place in this post, but don't wanna start up a bunch of threads just yet.

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:03 pm

send me a pm when you get a chance. Beaver pond has very limited access. Used to be able to get in there off Dunham rd in office park but it's blocked off now. I was told if you can get in there , there are some biggins.....

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links