Hey guys -

I recently moved to the Brighton/Brookline line right near Cleveland Circle and the Chesnut Hill Res (BC). Unfortunately I have no place to park my bass boat. Last season I kept it in Upton, MA and Campton, NH and it was a headache. I'm starting to look now for a place to park it next season and figured someone on here may know someone with a space I could rent. It is stored for the winter right now but I'll need to find something by March/April. I plan on fishing all over New England next season so somewhere close to Brighton/Brookline would be great. Feel free to shoot me a mesage with any ideas.

Thanks! -Joe

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 am

size ?

of de boat !

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:59 pm

18-19' long on trailer.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 pm

One of the reasons I don't have a big boat. I live in Brookline and have been looking. A lot of Craigslist ads for storage though. There are a bunch of storage places close by but they're expensive. You could rent a private spot but it will be about 150 a month out near me around Coolidge corner.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I hear you Sam. Its been tough to adjust to city life after living on a lake in Alabama with parking right in the driveway but tying to make the best of it! Can't do without the boat though so I have to find something. I can do $150 if you know of something good. I figured it couldn't hurt to post on here - you never know who might know who! We are practically neighbors - we will have to get out next season.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:23 pm

jbigun

I hear you Sam. Its been tough to adjust to city life after living on a lake in Alabama with parking right in the driveway but tying to make the best of it! Can't do without the boat though so I have to find something. I can do $150 if you know of something good. I figured it couldn't hurt to post on here - you never know who might know who! We are practically neighbors - we will have to get out next season.

Where in CC are you? I live in oak square right now

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 pm

You're stuck in this hell hole too? JK I'm just not a city person.

I live on Strathmore Road right behind the Eagle's deli/Cityside Bar/etc.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Sounds good to me. Welcome.

I went to bc and did eagles deli once and paid the price. 2 lbs of burger and 2 lbs of fries.

I used to live around there on chiswick road and know of some private parking through the apartment buildings there. I have all of the landlord and leasing company info still.

My place has a private lot for 100 a month included with rent and the landlords are very lenient about everything. I dump my topper in the lot. I'm in Florida right now but will send you some info. When I get back that will hopefully help. I had done a lot of thinking about your exact scenario and a lot of pre emptive research on the parking options ahead of getting a real boat of some sort.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Funny, I used to live on Selkirk and Lothian Rd.

I miss presto pizza.

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Covered? Indoor or does that matter.

Although I'm not close (Norton), you're more than welcome to park it in my driveway (which holds 6 cars). Free of charge (well, maybe a fishing trip or 2).

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 am

Hey Mark - Jchello from NEF. Appreciate the offer man but I'm looking for a place within a few miles of me. Good to see you here.

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

jbigun

Hey Mark - Jchello from NEF. Appreciate the offer man but I'm looking for a place within a few miles of me. Good to see you here.

I think you still owe me a fishing trip anyway.

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 am

oh i just saw for the season i thought just over winter

Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links