Hey folks, new to the site, but know alot of you guys.Hit Mashpee Wakeby in my new boat last tuesday. Started out slow with a dead crankin battery...booo...so i ran around the lake a bit to charge it up.. finally was able to fish. i was on the other side, so i decided to thro jerkbaits on a rocky flat in 6-10 fow...my buddy got a fat pick and a got a perch...so we gunned over to the 1st basin and a friend helped us out a bit...we were getting em in 45-65 fow on dropshots...also thru the silver buddy, but they only wanted my dropshot..the fish seemed to be relating to very small baitfish and were huggin the bottom so hard i couldnt see em on my graph...we ended up with 16 smallies all around the 2lb mark. ill take that for December any day! Keep em wet all![/img]

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Thump is in the house, good to see you here! Looks like you are enjoying the new boat, congrats again. Do you have a pair of jumper cables on the boat? I had to use mine way too often this year to get the cranking battery going. Time to invest in a good one.

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Thnx bro! U mean from the tm batteries to the crankin batt? I just pull my tm batt from the front and start the boat then replace...

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

thump

Thnx bro! U mean from the tm batteries to the crankin batt? I just pull my tm batt from the front and start the boat then replace...

Yep - you jump the cranking battery from the tm batteries. Had to do it once in a T this year to get back on time, that was fun.

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Thump welcome to the forum. Going to feel like a long winter with that new boat in the yard. We fished Mashpee-Wakeby a couple weeks ago and fortunately we had jumper cables onboard. Fishing was slow for us but never fished that deep. Nice job.

Tate

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Welcome aboard Todd. Looking forward to your posts

Posted Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Posted Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

WTG!

Posted Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Good job man. Great day for December!

Posted Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm

love mashpee great tournament lake

Posted Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:01 pm

MA Fish Finder