Ok so I don't usually fish in weather like this but I've been meaning to get out there one last time to get in a solid day of fishing in. I also want to try out my new kayak. Anywhere in the plymouth area I can go to get some good action still? What should I use?

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Cant say exactly what pond will produce the best results, just find a pond that's not overwhelming in size. Haven't seen any legitimate ice yet in plymouth so better get out there!

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 pm

fisherman98

Ok so I don't usually fish in weather like this but I've been meaning to get out there one last time to get in a solid day of fishing in. I also want to try out my new kayak. Anywhere in the plymouth area I can go to get some good action still? What should I use?

Look for small little ponds, a few of us went out today and fished a bunch of cranberry bog ponds we had permission to fish we caught about 20 bass and some giant CRAPPIES, all from shore all throwing a ball head with a single tail grub, fish bit hard and were very aggresive

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 pm

where at? and can i get my 12' kayak in there?

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

fisherman98

where at? and can i get my 12' kayak in there?

Plenty of them in Plymouth look on Google maps or Google earth just about all bog ponds hold fish getting permission to fish them is the tricky part, some you can drive up to and fish others you can walk into, some bog owners are cool and don't mind others won't let yu fish because of liability , we have done our homework and have our spots we keep to ourselves so the owners don't get mad, you can find em anywhere check the maps out I suggested

Posted Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:23 pm

thanks man! Very Happy gunna try today!

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:22 am

fisherman98

thanks man! Very Happy gunna try today!

Good day for it the light bulb in the sky is on bright and the wind isn't that bad

Posted Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links