I am always amazed at how many "Guests" are viewing this site compared to members. As I write this there at 1:11 PM there are 32 Guests and 5 Members on this board. Come on you lurkers, get yourselves accounts and start contributing, dammit!

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm

I think the guest count is a total from all the states fishfinders. If you go to any other state the guest count stays the same. It looks that way but I may be wrong.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:28 pm

kman

I think the guest count is a total from all the states fishfinders. If you go to any other state the guest count stays the same. It looks that way but I may be wrong.

Kman what did the pig in the profile pic weigh????

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 pm

just under 6 lbs. I am pretty sure its Rogers fish.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

So it's like the stupid recipes that appear on all the other state fishfinders. DOH!

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

sinista

kman

That was a late October fish and she weighed in at 5.14 lbs, juuuuust shy of 6.

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:30 pm

pocketfisherman

sinista

kman

Same one that's in your pic Roger?

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 pm

This thread certainly got derailed Exclamation Laughing

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

biggz53

pocketfisherman

sinista

kman

Yes it is Bobby! To get back on track, I like the way some of those recipes look on the other state forums. Not much fishing talk, but what are you gonna do, right?

Posted Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm

pocketfisherman

biggz53

pocketfisherman

sinista

kman

Yes it is Bobby! To get back on track, I like the way some of those recipes look on the other state forums. Not much fishing talk, but what are you gonna do, right?

That pig looks bigger than 5.14!!

Posted Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links