2013 Abu Garcia SX HS and Denali Rosewood MH Worm & Jig Rod

Feels real good, now to find the time to get on the water!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Nice kit.

I have a new Revo SX on the way from Tackle Warehouse, mine is the 6.4 though; can't wait

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Nice set up John i'm ordering all mine in a few weeks can't wait

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Nice setup John! I hope Santa is good to me this year, because I asked for a whole lotta fishing stuff!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Nice set up John i'm ordering all mine in a few weeks can't wait

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:02 pm

sweet setup. unfortunately i believe in fishing gear santa year round...and i am santa.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 pm

samf

sweet setup. unfortunately i believe in fishing gear santa year round...and i am santa.

I hear that big dog!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

samf

Me too but I have a tackle warehouse order on the way with about 15 crankbaits in it for my stocking

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm

samf

Careful Sam, some of these MAFF'ers may try to sit on your lap! I hear they are funny like that !

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

but wait, 20% off? oh, i'll need more eventually *adds to cart*

i have an order coming as well. it had some random delay so will be here monday and not friday. sucks.

sit on my lap? Shocked

i'll pass on the stocking stuffer haha

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 pm

My 20% off cart started around 25 and ended up going to about 120 before I managed to scale it down to 70.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 pm

samf

but wait, 20% off? oh, i'll need more eventually *adds to cart*

i have an order coming as well. it had some random delay so will be here monday and not friday. sucks.

sit on my lap? Shocked

i'll pass on the stocking stuffer haha

Hahaha- too funny Sam, but the brutal truth! Everytime I find a new bait or technique that catches some quality fish I click "add to cart" about 25 times and by the time I get it, it's time to stock up on something else. The good news is that if fishing products were ever discontinued I'd have enough for me, my future kids and future grand kids...lol!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:11 pm

John that looks like a sweet set-up. I have about 10 spinning set-ups but only 1 mediocre bait caster....I think I'm going to spend the money on one versitle bait caster combo this year, let me know how you like it!

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm

I have about 10 baitcast kits and two mediocre spinning kits. I love my baitcasters.

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 pm

haha yup. also you always get sucked into the $50 to get free shipping, or in my case the $5 2 day.

you don't event want to know how many setups i have...

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links