Hi guys,

I am a student in Boston University and this is my first year in Boston. I love fishing so much. However, i didn't familiar with the fishing activity here. Thus, i want to find some fishing partner to enjoy and familiar with this amazing activity : )

Best!

Very Happy

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey man, welcome to the site. What kind of fishing do you like to do? There's always guys getting together from this site

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:28 pm

As a beginner, i am interested in freshwater fish such as bass. After gain more experience, i expect to join saltwater fishing, to make best use of such a valuable resource in Boston: )

As a student, i can only go fishing at weekend, if you has any activity plan, please let me know: )

Best!

Posted Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:53 pm

I live downtown, and I am always keen to fish in the boston-area and local suburbs. Most of my friends cannot take the cold weather, so if you are up for some winter fishing from the charles or surrounding lakes, let me know.

I have plenty of gear, both salt and freshwater, and I am always looking to fishing with someone who wants to explore the area and work the local banks for bass, trout, stripers, or pickerel.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome to the forum bud and Boston! There are plenty of great bass fishing spots close by...if you want to try ice fishing this year let me know and we can make it happen. Good luck!

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi guys, thanks very much for your reply.

I am always willing to enjoy fishing with you : )

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Welcome!

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Hey man, I'm down too. I have a lot of spots that are easy to get to by T! You'd be surprised at the amount of places that you would normally overlook! Get in touch!

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks for your information. Yes, T line is the most convenient transformation for me. If you have any plan, please inform me: )

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links