This will be our 7th year of Fishing on Thanksgiving morning at Wachusett Res. Anyone interested in joining us? We start before Sun Up and are done before 9:30 or so. Which part will be based on the WIND!!!! Last couple of years wew have KILLED EM, and we have never been skunked. Gobble Gobble Muskie

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 pm

This sounds like fun. It's my birthday that day too!

Hmmmmm

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 pm

I'd love to fish with you guys that day, but a family dinner of 22 keeps me home that day, and it's also my birthday too. Where do you guys fish?

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm

2 weeks to the Turkey Shoot...

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Thats cause badlarry hasn't come to the Turkey shoot and tangled up his lines and distracted everyone thus causing you to miss a number of bites ha ha good times maybe I can persuade the lady of the house to let me come out to play that is if you don't mind having the jinx come along ha ha!

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Jinkx. Shmikx. It's different type of fishing. And last time I checked you were a member of Muskie Adventure Tours. Maybe you just waiting for the season finally. Gobble gobble.

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Um, I will be there. Already have the green light for all 4 days that week...unless we have a baby or something. Hahahaha!

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 am

Yes, my man. My youngest Brother will be making the Shoot as always, BadLarry is being nice to his girl!!! hahahahahaha And Biggz worked on his girl all weekend hahahahahaha And it looks like we might have a couple of extra also. Who else wants a Shot at the TITLE!!!!!

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 am

1 Week left till the Turkey Shoooot Gobble Gobble Get your Bait this weekend you guys are going to need it

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Ok, lets get a check on some of those attending:

1. Muskie - head lamp and tall tales of catching loons over lakers, check!

2. muskie'sbrother - a cozy chair to doze off in. It's the only way to get his PB, check!

3. AEM - will actually show up on time, chum the Res and absolutely will NOT stay on the fairway, check!

4. badlarry - something to stake his pole into stone or something so it is not pulled into the water...again, check!

5. all the others joining, an extreme sense of humor at the earliest of hours.

Looking forward to some good times fellas!

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Biggz - with his new Crank Bait set up the he WON over the weekend
Jonathan - AKA Carpking with his nips of Vodka and he sings "Say my name say my name" as he is missing the Fish hahahhaa
Ham - Only thing he catches is Rainbows on Turkey Day
And like you said, Anyone else with a sense of humor at 5 am hahahahahaha Gobble Gobble Hey, That's not your Rod hahaha

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:11 pm

3 days boy's It will be Cold and the Wind has changed for the better. phew We just need the Bite to be ON!!!!!!

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 pm

what are you catching them on and how do you fish for them

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

We use Big Shinners or Kivas/Bluegills and yellow perch. Fish them on the bottom, Lakers are a Bottom feeder hahaha but at the Top of the Food Chain

Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Thursday is coming quick.....2 more dam days boys.

Posted Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links