whats up guys hows everyone doing havent been on in awhile hoping 2013 will bring a boat and some good fishing for team southshore!

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 pm

What's up Nate?? Some changes happening but nothing major. MAFF is going strong. I really hope this winter flies by. Look forward to seeing you back at it

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm

nothing much just work and school. changes?

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Smoke and Johnny handing over the reins

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:01 pm

There are no changes that are to be of any concern format is the same with the exception of events running from 7 to 3 instead of 7 to 2, THE ENTRY FEE IS STILL THE SAME, SIGN UP IS STILL THE SAME there is still a BIG BOAT and CARTOPPER trail, CARTOPPERS are still permitted to fish BIG BOAT events and at the end of the year there will be a seperate CAR TOPPER and BIG BOAT Tournament of Champions.

We will have 2 Open to the Public Events on Long Pond Harwich, One in May and One in October (100$ per boat 24 boat max) in which we will take 25% of the funds generated to fund MAFF events like Cookout Prizes and BIG PAYOUTS for the year end events.

New platform scale has already been purchased, weigh baskets, slop sink and all will be ready to go, line up, dump em, weigh em, photo em, release em, simple as can be.

Applications for Permits for all bodies of water (INCLUDING CARTOPPERS) have been submitted , I have already recieved the majority of them back approved.

We are basically fishing all the same places just at different times of the year based on which ponds produce best at what times, with 2 or 3 new stops.

All in all a good season to come !

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

you guys decide about weights counting for just 1 team if we team up? i may be a free agent again next year most of the time.

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:41 pm

sinista

There are no changes that are to be of any concern format is the same with the exception of events running from 7 to 3 instead of 7 to 2, THE ENTRY FEE IS STILL THE SAME, SIGN UP IS STILL THE SAME there is still a BIG BOAT and CARTOPPER trail, CARTOPPERS are still permitted to fish BIG BOAT events and at the end of the year there will be a seperate CAR TOPPER and BIG BOAT Tournament of Champions.

We will have 2 Open to the Public Events on Long Pond Harwich, One in May and One in October (100$ per boat 24 boat max) in which we will take 25% of the funds generated to fund MAFF events like Cookout Prizes and BIG PAYOUTS for the year end events.

New platform scale has already been purchased, weigh baskets, slop sink and all will be ready to go, line up, dump em, weigh em, photo em, release em, simple as can be.

Applications for Permits for all bodies of water (INCLUDING CARTOPPERS) have been submitted , I have already recieved the majority of them back approved.

We are basically fishing all the same places just at different times of the year based on which ponds produce best at what times, with 2 or 3 new stops.

MAFF is an open forum, so what does Open to the public mean?

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

It probably means an invite will be posted on another forum, NEF most likely.

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm

biggz53

sinista

MAFF is an open forum, so what does Open to the public mean?

you know how you are technically supposed to be signed up for MAFF and have aprofile to fish our events, well those 2 Harwich events will be open to the public as in people not on MAFF, they will be posted on other sites like nesportsman and NEF to draw outside contenders and generate funds

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:57 pm

7-3 now, must have missed that memo! Can we just skip the ice out (sorry ice fishermen) and jump right into the 2013 season?

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm

pocketfisherman

7-3 now, must have missed that memo! Can we just skip the ice out (sorry ice fishermen) and jump right into the 2013 season?

I'll see if there's an app for that! Lmao

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I like fishing till 3. Neil I wasn't trying to stir things up or anything. I probably should have been more specific. I hope this winter flies. My goal is to work out as much as I fished and hope that makes it go faster...fat chance

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

will be in the water this season and cant wait for the challenge of some of our MAFF (pros) or should i say celebs like MR.WHITE or NEIL and MEAT, JAY if he can attend and all the other big name guys that i didn't name no offence guys! and my team name will be ****** **TEAM LOCK-JAW see you all soon

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

All sounds good to me looking forward to the up coming season

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

creaturefiend

All sounds good to me looking forward to the up coming season

Glad to see you back around Nate

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links