I'm just wondering why there isn't a tourney here this weekend.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 am

Because Tournament Director Haskins is fishing elsewhere

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 am

Dammit. I need some Xmas $$$$!!!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 am

Lmao at this post

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 am

All oldam.....all the time!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am

It's not ham unless it's Oldham

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am

So do you have the dates for the 2013 MAFF Oldham tournament trail figured out yet?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

Im sure there are 2 this Sunday there. There has to be. It is after all the only body of water in the state.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:49 am

kizel13

So do you have the dates for the 2013 MAFF Oldham tournament trail figured out yet?

All of them

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 am

stratos1966

Im sure there are 2 this Sunday there. There has to be. It is after all the only body of water in the state.

Don't forget the Saturday night tourney from midnight to 6am, I got the electric company coming to the ramp so we can all speed charge our batteries to be back on the water for the 8am tourney on Sunday morning

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 am

sinista

stratos1966

Don't forget the Saturday night tourney from midnight to 6am, I got the electric company coming to the ramp so we can all speed charge our batteries to be back on the water for the 8am tourney on Sunday morning

Isn't that riverrat's job?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 am

shawneramone

sinista

stratos1966

Isn't that riverrat's job?

Poor riverrat

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 am

Neil the next time we go to Oldham you are excluded.Talk about beating a dead horse.Next year it will be whitmans whitmans whitmans,lol or indian head 5 times.Better yet town hall Hanson 6 times.All 1 fish contests $20 a person.How do you like me now?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

khaskins

Neil the next time we go to Oldham you are excluded.Talk about beating a dead horse.Next year it will be whitmans whitmans whitmans,lol or indian head 5 times.Better yet town hall Hanson 6 times.All 1 fish contests $20 a person.How do you like me now?

Yeah Neil!!! How do you like them apples?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

khaskins

Id really prefer all Quaboag or all Agawam all the time!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links