Any one ever fished here? Every time I go here I can't catch a damn bass.
Last time I caught one was 5 years ago. It was a 10" bass.
I've seen a Hawg taking out by some kid fishin next to me

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm

its a decent fishery. Catch it right in the spring and it can be great skipping jigs shallow. The docks and rocks straight across from where you put in hold good fish almost always.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Docks and rocks? Never seen docks and rocks

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

We are taking in Pembroke right? Ok maybe not Straight across from where you put in but diagonally south there are 4-5 houses and docks infront of them . Out infront of the docks are some submerged isolated rocks. The rocks are bass magnets.

If you go on google earth you will see the words Indian Head Pond printed on the pond itself. Go right from the "d" on pond.... those docks and houses

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I love this place pulled a lot of good bass out of here this year. I pulled a 4lb 5oz larry from those "docks and rocks"

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

But if you keep heading up rte 14 in pembroke you will see a pond on your left called "Oldham" its kind of a secret spot but amazing fishing!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:14 pm

i still gota fish Oldham

Posted Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 am

stratos1966

We are taking in Pembroke right? Ok maybe not Straight across from where you put in but diagonally south there are 4-5 houses and docks infront of them . Out infront of the docks are some submerged isolated rocks. The rocks are bass magnets.

If you go on google earth you will see the words Indian Head Pond printed on the pond itself. Go right from the "d" on pond.... those docks and houses

oh my bad.
i was talking about the reservior. the one thats a part of the indian head river. at luddhams ford park
i never fished indian head pond

Posted Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links