Someone always seems to find them. Nice bag on a tuff day

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:05 pm

If it was 85 and Mid August I would have posted up in the grass all day with a push pole but once they start to abandon the grass Im lost in that place, hence the reason I stayed home!!!

great job goes out to everyone who attended see you guys at Glen Charlie on Sunday!

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

sinista

If it was 85 and Mid August I would have posted up in the grass all day with a push pole but once they start to abandon the grass Im lost in that place, hence the reason I stayed home!!!

great job goes out to everyone who attended see you guys at Glen Charlie on Sunday!

Neil, thats where kevin was! He was fishing as tight to shore as possible.

We started fishing out off the grass lines and could not buy a bite. Went up tight to check thing out. Dropped a jig in a tree that had 6" of water and threw a 3 3/4 in the boat. Got one more way up in the tall grass and just ran out of time. I was amazed how shallow they were.

1st post on maff!

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 am

twebber

sinista

Neil, thats where kevin was! He was fishing as tight to shore as possible.

We started fishing out off the grass lines and could not buy a bite. Went up tight to check thing out. Dropped a jig in a tree that had 6" of water and threw a 3 3/4 in the boat. Got one more way up in the tall grass and just ran out of time. I was amazed how shallow they were.

1st post on maff!

I wasn't thinking that especially with the weather, hey nice picture guy I wonder where that was taken? Lol see you Sunday hopefully

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links