I got tomorrow off and plan to do some fishing. I got a few errands to run so depending on if/when anyone is free I can plan around. Let me know what you think!

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah, i will be out there tomorrow!

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 am

im going out tomorrow on my boat. its going to be beautiful. im tossing down green crabs for cod and tautog. maybe/hopefully theres a massive striper blizt tomorrow.

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:56 am

I'll be on Ponki in my kayak between 10 and whenever if anyone wants to paddle by to say "hi".

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 am

I'm on spy pond right now. Open seat on my boat. Stop by or let me know.

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 am

samf

I'm on spy pond right now. Open seat on my boat. Stop by or let me know.

I have yet to hit spy. Where do you park?

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 am

Right off of 2a. Tons of drinks here so far

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:55 am

How'd everyone make out? Sam I wish I saw your post earlier instead of hauling everything on my own. Next time your going out solo let me know I don't live too far from you, if you don't my number PM.

Dudley pond went alright 3 LMb 2 over 2 pounds and a ton of pickerel

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Ill be out tomorrow undecided on where yet, may be Ill go fish up near Lake Shirley and sleep in the truck to be well rested for Sundays T

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

sinista

Ill be out tomorrow undecided on where yet, may be Ill go fish up near Lake Shirley and sleep in the truck to be well rested for Sundays T

The sound of torrential rains For the next 2 days will help you sleep I'm sure!

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 pm

yeah man any time. i'll let you know. i go out as much as i can even if it's solo. i was going to hit plymouth but was too lazy. i thought about dudley and figured i'd try spy since it's pretty close and i know parking isn't an issue. i know there are some decent fish in there but i don't think i'm going back any time soon. i caught a bunch but they were all 1 lb. clones. caught some giant perch and 0 pickerel though.

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:41 pm

my boats battery is dead. charged it went fishing of my jetties for an 1hour. got a call from my dad. my said that the dryer smelled like fire.
might be fishing in a striper tournie later today. if not them im going for tautog and cod

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:42 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links