Just amazing how ponds change from day to day, and how different areas/ponds can differ on the same day.
During our event at Monponset last weekend, the winning weight was over 13lbs and the lunker was 5-6. Each team weighed in a limit of 5, but we worked hard for those limits.
I took my son to Attitash on Sunday and we challenged two guys from my club. Started at 6:30 and fished until 10. My son and I had our limit by 7 and when all was said and done, we culled 10 x's and our bag was 19lbs! The northshore was hot during a cold, misty Sunday. You just never know.

Posted Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

wnbassman

Just amazing how ponds change from day to day, and how different areas/ponds can differ on the same day.
During our event at Monponset last weekend, the winning weight was over 13lbs and the lunker was 5-6. Each team weighed in a limit of 5, but we worked hard for those limits.
I took my son to Attitash on Sunday and we challenged two guys from my club. Started at 6:30 and fished until 10. My son and I had our limit by 7 and when all was said and done, we culled 10 x's and our bag was 19lbs! The northshore was hot during a cold, misty Sunday. You just never know.

Nice job, We tried everything you tried at Monponsett this weekend with little to no luck, 2 fish for 5.24lb got us 3rd place, poured all day, cold NE wind, great job at Attitash, only been there once but I really like tha place

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:55 pm

yeah, I read about your finish. Gotta give props to my son. Four of the five heaviest fish at attitash came from him. He got on that ole' rattle bait pattern and took charge. Guess the lure doesn't fall far from the display case!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links