great meeting you today down in Halifax. We did ok, although the bite was tough for us. Ended up with 10-6. Big fish for us was 3-6. The big fish from our group was 5-6. Might take part in a few of your events next year. Thanks again.

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 pm

wnbassman

great meeting you today down in Halifax. We did ok, although the bite was tough for us. Ended up with 10-6. Big fish for us was 3-6. The big fish from our group was 5-6. Might take part in a few of your events next year. Thanks again.

Thank you, pleasure meeting you as well, ya kinda made me feel like a celebrity with the " hey are you Sinista from MAFF" lol, you guys were more fortunate than we were had a few tackle / mechanical issues , gonna send you a private message
Respond when u can

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Neil, you are the Kojak of bass fishing

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

sent some information. Let me know if you need anymore details. And if you ever head up towards Attitash in the near future, let me know. My son and I could meet you and a partner and have a little fun.

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 pm

wnbassman

sent some information. Let me know if you need anymore details. And if you ever head up towards Attitash in the near future, let me know. My son and I could meet you and a partner and have a little fun.

Sounds good thank you

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm

stratos1966

Neil, you are the Kojak of bass fishing

i lol'd

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

"Who loves ya , baby!
^
bass

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links