The picking of the sites for the top 15 and bottom 10 were handed to Neil and I reciently. At this late date permit options were limited.

We tried our best and picked 2 places. If you are in a cartopper and you qualify for the top 15 and you do not feel safe on the lake choosen, you, as a cartopper, can opt out of the top 15 and into the bottom 10 without knocking out anyone else from the bottom 10. The bottom 10 will then become the bottom 11,12,13. Only cartoppers in the top 15 will have that option.

Next year the 2 trails will run independantly of one another. You can fish both trails if you like. Bodies of water will be picked that are appropriate for the majority of the boats on that trail. I.E big boat trail will be big water, Car toppers trail will be smaller waters. The individual trails TOC ( Finals) will be separate. There will be a big boat TOC and a car topper TOC put on waters appropriate for each.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am

hmm i'm guessing webster??

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Strike 1

Neil and Johhny will make the announcment at the cookout

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm glad if it's not webster. I almost got blown off the water last year...that's what she said

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm

it would be nice to know the dates for each torny, so we can plan, hunting season, and other work, may affect what people want to do. you can keep the ponds secret, but the dates would be nice, just a suggestion, thats all, love scott..... Smile

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:54 pm

October 21st. Thats already been posted last week or the week before

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 pm

thanks rich, never saw it....

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links