Oakley Big Bass Tour........What a show! I would LOVE to get a chance to fish it! Lots of hourly money and just watched a guy won a Nitro Z-7 boat with a 5.5 lb overall biggest fish of the day, Unreal!

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Roger what channel, day and time does it play?

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 am

For me, I have Charter and it's in World Fishing Network and it's on Monday at 10 or 10:30pm, part of "Big Bass Monday"

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

I have the DirectTv Sports package and its one of those Fox Sports that I get. Its on a couple of different of those, but you need the package to get them.

The Big Bass Tour is a really cool idea. Adds a lot of strategy to tournament fishing. If you catch a big fish early in the morning, you may want to hold on to it for a later hourly weigh in, because someone might have caught a big one early too.

Prizes for biggest fish every hour. And its a tournament anyone can win, all it takes is one fish. I have seen a couple times that a dude's wife sitting in the back of the boat not knowing what she is doing will pull in a winner.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:24 am

stratos1966

Roger what channel, day and time does it play?

Rich, I have Verizon Fios. It's on the World Fishing Network Monday evenings as zach said. They show it all hours of the night during the weekends too! Very cool stuff! Hourly weigh-ins. Prizes for biggest fish and next 3 places I believe. I know a guy won $200 for a 3rd place 1.75 fish. Must cost a lot to enter I imagine with payouts like that. I'm gonna check it out a little more!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links