I would like to fish the mill pond tournamet next weekend can we used bass boat

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 pm

It's for cartopper boats and electric motors only.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:44 pm

why are there modified jon boat look a bass boat with a trailer are aload to fish a cartopper tournament.why not a bass boat

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Cause they don't have gas motors. And a solid platform that makes a huge difference.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 pm

its been discussed before, but some of them have a customized deck and livewell added. They could be loaded into a truck or roofed, it is just easier to trailer it.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm

why not let bass boat in the cartopper tournament they will have to used there trolling motor to. i fish a big 8 hr open tournament and it a trolling motor only tournament and 1 rules is if they used there gas motor in the tournament they will be disqualification. i have no problems used my trolling in the tournament

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:37 pm

There is a "big boat" tourney on wallum the following week and then another on Monponsette the 3th. You can fish those if you like.

A full sized bassboat and creature comforts that the small boats dont have. You can fish much more comfortably, you have better livewell systems, biggr decks, eletronics, 24v trolling motors, rod storage, all to make it easier for you to fish then someon in a crawdad or a 12ft jon boat.

No big boats in the cartopper tournies.

Simple rule: If you cant put your boat in the back of your pick up, it's not allowed in a cartopper tourney.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 pm

add the beating a dead horse icon here

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Rich,
Speaking of back of the trucks, thanks for the help today loading up today. Lot easier with the extra set of hands particularly at that crappy ramp.

I had boat envy all day today seeing Brian's Ranger/E-tec combo.... Sweet!

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm

i only have 48 lb trust on my boat it only 16 ft yes i know it a cartopper you gay will no problems beat me in a race

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 pm

dhutch

Rich,
Speaking of back of the trucks, thanks for the help today loading up today. Lot easier with the extra set of hands particularly at that crappy ramp.

I had boat envy all day today seeing Brian's Ranger/E-tec combo.... Sweet!

No problem Doug. It s great when we all help one another. Kudos to you for your strong finish and fishing solo to do it!!

Brians boat is awesome. Hopefully I get to ride in it again at the last tourney at monponsette

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Man, a couple of tough posts there Exclamation It's like English as a second language Exclamation Laughing

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 pm

don51

Man, a couple of tough posts there Exclamation It's like English as a second language Exclamation Laughing

Looks like some hooked on phonics would be helpful here!

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm

I don't care what language someone speaks so long as they LOVE fishing!

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links