I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR SHOWING UP AND MAKING IT A GREAT TOURNEY.SOME GOOD FISH CAUGHT AND THE FINISH WAS VERY CLOSE.SORRY ABOUT THE PARKING TICKETS THAT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.TOM WILL WORK ON THAT AND LET US KNOW ON TUESDAY.

1ST PLACE:HALO 15 POUNDS,LUNKER 4.7
2ND PLACE:STRATOS 14.6 POUNDS,LUNKER 3.13
3RD PLACE:COASTGUARD 13.13 POUNDS,LUNKER 4.02
HONORABLE MENTION TO,JBIGUN,13.8 POUNDS,LUNKER,3.2,M&M,12.8,4.0 LUNKER,SINISTA,11.13,SHAW,11.8,AND YOUNG GUNS,10.0.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN SOON.SEPTEMBER 16TH IS THE NEXT TARGET DATE,I WILL POST IT I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE.OLDHAM POND WAS SUGGESTED,ARE THERE ANY OTHER THOUGHTS?

PICS WILL FOLLOW,I HOPE.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Thanks Ken for putting it on and congrats on 1st place AND lunker!!! I like the billington sea idea for the nexy one but Im not even sure I can make the 16th.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Thanks for putting that together Ken and congrats on the win with a solid bag! Somewhere other than Oldham or monponsett would be nice for the next one.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Nice job guy's!

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Not sure what's worse; the parking tickets or that we got our asses handed to us on our home turf! But what a great day.

I have a vmail into the local authority who gave us the go-ahead. He is back on Tuesday, so I'm sure I will hear from him then. I will post here what transpires.

Adding this in case not everyone heard. A lake resident got heated when one of our anglers hooked her dock. Funny...didn't we recently discuss this? Anyway, she was so distraught by the event that she went to the Halifax police dept and filed a complaint and demanded immediate action! Evil or Very Mad That request was answered with the tickets. Hopefully we can get it worked out.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Great Job guys

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:06 pm

THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN SOON.SEPTEMBER 16TH IS THE NEXT TARGET DATE,I WILL POST IT I JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE.OLDHAM POND WAS SUGGESTED,ARE THERE ANY OTHER THOUGHTS?

I'd like to suggest Manchaug. I just want to go back there!

WTG Ken on calling the winning bag on another post (15+).

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Great day of fishing today all good bags we had a lot of fun kinda sucks my team dropped a fish into the pond instead of the weigh bag but it was an awesome time. I have a couple pics of the start i have to uplaod them once im on a computer.

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

pocketfisherman

WTG Ken on calling the winning bag on another post (15+).

Cough cough!!! That was me

Posted Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Neil I love that shot of you and Scott and the serious fisherman bit.Can you save to an e-mail to me so I can print it?O.K I will try to pick a different spot for the 16th.I don't know if Manchaug requires a permit or not.I think we had to pay for parking there.

Posted Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Bring it back to boone!

Posted Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Any word on the tickets?

Posted Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 pm

kizel13

Any word on the tickets?

I have yet to hear. If I don't hear from him tommorow I will call again on Friday mornIng.

Posted Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Limited parking at boone.Would like to have big and small boats.I'd like to keep it at 15 if possible.

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links