So, I want to ask the question what is your favorite online tackle shop? I use to be a die hard bass pro guy, but recently I noticed the price they were charging me for shipping. I also noticed my packages coming later, and later. So, I decided to give tackle warehouse a shot, I order about 120 dollars worth of tackle on monday afternoon and my shipping options were free ground, something( bass pro does not offer), or a 10 dollar overnight fee. I chose the overnight, and I was surprised to find a package at my front door @ 11:00am tuesday. also this package came from california! What customer service! I was paying 10 bucks just for ground shipping alone from bass pro. Tackle warehouse now has a loyal customer!

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm

I've found nothing that compares to tacklewarehouse.

1. Military discount on everything including electronics and items already on sale.
2. No extra cost for shipping rods.
3. Fast service and 3 affordable shipping options from shipping that dont cost you an arm and leg.
4. Great customer service.
5. Prices that often beat everyone else out there.
6. No tax

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:46 pm

very few beat it overall and there are a lot out in CA. there are a lot of online places out there with similar prices, deals, variety, and sales. basstackledepot, monsterfishingtackle, etc.

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Tackle Warehouse hands down. Good selection, good prices, and get promos. Also if you order $100 from TW by going through the bass college website they send you free baits. Some decent baits too, I got some sweet Pizz customs crankbaits from them!

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:11 pm

I like Tacklewarehouse .... switched after a week and a half wait for an order from the big box store.

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links