Decided last minute to throw a couple casts out at the Sud res.Rewarded handsomely with a 5 n a 3lber Last 4 trips to the Sud 4 3lbers and a 5lber ahh crisp air bringin the big boys back from the deep!

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 pm

And a good last minute decision it was. Nice job Very Happy

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

hey badlarry, are there any pads at the locations you are fishing at?

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Nice trip! Loved the pic you texted!

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

You would of thought it was a thursday night hahahahahaha great job and thanks for the Text The Rock gave it up also last night The Boys did well....

Posted Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

Lookin forward to the fall and some great action at the Sud!

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 am

no no pads mostly underwater grass weed rocks and fallen timber hard to find structure need to know where it is.There aren't many lily pads in general at the Sud res there are some but few and far between.

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 am

Anyone going out Saturday AM? The only way I van transport my canoe is with the top down on my jeep, so if it is raining a little I may for go the canoe and fish from shore at the res, going to try for 6am start

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:32 am

no Boats at the Sud .....Shore fishing only....Too bad Cause that 10lb Larry would be caught along with that 6lb Smallie

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 am

No i know I'm saying if I can't transport the canoe I'm going to head over to the sud Res

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am

ok Just making sure Badlarry has seen people in boats out there
The morning should give up a good bite, usually does over there, in fact i just drove by it. We need the water to go back down 3 ft at the Sud Use dark colors, no luck on anything light colored..

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 am

Doesn't look like any rain so most likely will hit up the concord....any luck on mid afternoon bite? I'll be in Ashland til like3 Saturday so maybe I can swing by after

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 am

not sure about mid afternoon bite but the morning and evening bite have pick back up

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

Mid afternoon is ok. Morning bite at the Sud is pretty good, but it seems that the hogs come out to play in the evening. I would have to say that most of the BIG fish Badlarry & I have caught there have been towards dusk. But then again, it is the Sud and it's full of surprises!

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Where do you guys park and access? I've fished off parmenter but there wasn't a ton of shore access and that was when the water was low

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links